The following information is provided to prospective Joint Emergency Telephone System Board members as a guide to the functions and duties of same.
To manage and operate a 9-1-1 system for members of the Joint Central Lake County Emergency Telephone System Board pursuant to 50/ILCS 750 Emergency Telephone System Act.
Nine members appointed by the ranking elected official of member agencies. Representation form each agency will be determined by / consistent with 9-1-1 revenue.
- John Lobaito, Chairman (Mundelein - Village Administrator)
- Bill Lark ( Mundelein - Fire Chief)
- Bill Rekus (Mundelein - Citizen)
- Darren Brents (Mundelein - Deputy Fire Chief)
- Don Hansen (Mundelein - Director of Support Services)
- Eric Guenther (Mundelein - Police Chief)
- Lazaro Perez (North Chicago - Police Chief)
- Mike Sheedy (Winthrop Harbor - Director of Police Administration)
- Robin Meier (Mundelein - Trustee)
- Doug Haywood, Ex-Officio Treasurer (Mundelein - Finance Director)
- John Kelly, Attorney
Called publicly and held as needed and will be held at the Mundelein Village Hall, 300 Plaza Circle. View the Meeting Schedule.
Municipal Code Book