2020 Commission Openings and Expiring TermsMundelein residents who are interested in getting more involved with the community are encouraged to consider submitting an application for the Village of Mundelein’s 2020 Commission openings. Below is a list of expiring terms and specific openings.
Terms Expiring on April 30, 2020:
- Board of Fire and Police Commission-One Opening-Term Expires 2023
- Fire Pension Board-One Opening-Term Expires 2022
- Mundelein Arts Commission-Four Openings-Term Expires 2023
- Mundelein Community Days Commission-One Opening-Term Expires 2024
- Old Number One-Five Openings-Term Expires 2023
- Planning and Zoning Commission-Two Openings-Term Expires 2024
- Police Pension Board-One Opening-Term Expires 2022
Current Open Positions:
- Economic Development Commission-Three Openings
- Mundelein Arts Commission-Two Openings
- Planning and Zoning Commission-One Opening
- Old Number One-One Opening
These volunteer positions provide residents with the opportunity to give back to their community and work with a team of like-minded professionals.
To find out more about the function, membership, and meeting information for each Commission, and to submit your application, please visit our Boards, Commissions, and Committees.
Positions remain open until filled.
“We are very fortunate that many Mundelein residents feel a deep connection to their community and want to work with us to continually make it better. The openings we have on our Commissions provides the opportunity for residents to get involved and share their ideas and talents with us, all in an effort to make the Village stronger and more vibrant,” said John Lobaito, Village Administrator.