The Administration Department includes the divisions of Communication and Marketing, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Information Technology. The Administration Department prepares the annual Village budget; develops Village ordinances, resolutions, rules, regulations and policies; performs strategic planning operations; conducts public relations and communications activities; oversees risk management functions; administers certain franchise agreements; coordinates business attraction and retention programs; coordinates intergovernmental operations; provides liaison support to various Village commissions; assures compliance with federal and state government policies; and maintains the free flow of communication between Village departments, elected officials, and residents.
Information available through the Administration Department includes:
- Village Board meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Packets.
- Ordinances, Resolutions, and Proclamations
- Village Resident Newsletter – Mundelein Insider (Quarterly)
- Village E-Newsletter – Mundelein Connection (Weekly)
- Agreements and Contracts
- Village Board and Administrative Policies
- Freedom of Information Act Information (other than Police)
- Surveys and Studies
Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Phone: 847-949-3223.