The Village of Mundelein’s Human Resources department oversees the process to hire new employees and provide benefits administration. The department also manages labor relations, compensation issues, equal opportunity, and training. The manager works with managers from all departments to ensure that the Village maintains a high- quality, dedicated workforce.
- Oversee employee selection process by posting job opportunities
- Train staff in Human Resources policies, employment and labor laws
- Coordinate training and professional development programs
- Monitoring compliance with related laws, ordinances, and policies
- Maintain employee records and benefits programs
- Oversee employee performance review process
Most open positions require applicants to complete the online Application for Employment. This form can be submitted digitally to email@example.com. Please refer to specific job listings for additional instructions.