- A UL 300 compliant system shall be installed.
- Plans with cut sheets shall be presented for review. Contact the Fire Prevention Bureau to check the plans.
- The test system shall be connected to the fire alarm system if the occupancy is equipped with one.
- Pull station shall be 10’ away and in the direction of egress.
- Gas shall turn off when activated.
- Any electrical outlets under the hoods shall turn off if the system is activated.
- A Class “K” fire extinguisher is required.
- A plan review fee of $75 per hood applies.
If you require further information please email email@example.com. A representative will get back to you as soon as possible.