- Required on all buildings with a floor level over 30’.
- Required on all buildings where a hose lay of 200’ either vertically or horizontally may be required to reach the fire.
- The MFD does not require hose cabinets. A Class 1 system shall be installed.
- The system shall produce 100psi at the top floor.
- The system shall produce 500gpm from the first discharge and then 250gpm and the following to a max of 1000gpm.
- The discharges shall be installed on the intermediate level unless otherwise directed by the Mundelein Fire Department.
- The Mundelein Fire Prevention Bureau will witness an acceptance test.
- A plan review fee of $75 applies.
If you need further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will get back to you as soon as possible.